Sunday, September 26, 2010

On the road

It seem like all I have been doing is driving or riding in a car. I live in Redding, CA and my husband is remodeling his sisters bathroom. I have been back and forth from Redding to Eugene, OR for about a month. We also have a place in Winchester Bay, OR right on the Oregon Coast and I have been trying to spend alot of my time there. It is about an hour and a half from Eugene. So, I am exhausted!

Now for the good news! My Mom, Linda Palmer is coming to stay with me here in Winchester Bay, OR. I can't wait for her to get here Friday, yes this Friday. I have brought alot and I mean alot of my stamping stuff up here in the trips back home and back here. So, we are going to have fun! She loves it here on the coast, it is very soothing to your soul, she needs some time for herself after what has happened with my Grandma and my Stepdad.  So, stay tuned for some new creations to be added on here, I won't forget to take pictures of my cards before I give them away or my husband gives them away.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon for some new cards!

No comments: