Sunday, October 17, 2010

Enjoying the Oregon Coast

Hello everyone!
Well, my darling husband and I are at the cabin on the coast in Oregon. We love it here and are awaiting my Mom's arrival next week. I have been working on some cards and will post later. I finally got my swap kits done with the help of my husband and will get them in the mail tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a great fall and enjoying wonderful weather like we are here! Look forward to getting some cards posted on here ASAP.

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I can't wait to get there. I will be tired tho, plane leaves at 7:45 so I have to be in Tulsa at 6:45 and have a long layover in Alburquerqe. I'm sure it is spelled wrong. I have so much to do and not wanting to get some things done like clean house etc. I know you two are having a great time exploring the area.

Imke said...

Hello Denise, can´t wait to the some cards !! Have a great time with your mom.

Kathy said...

Enjoy your visit with your mom! I think you guys are going to have such a blast stamping and shopping! Denise, you should post some pics of the cabin and Oregon coast, I've never been and it sounds beautiful.