Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Feeling Better! Finished card from first copic class

I am feeling better! I did't get any sleep last night, but still have to get packed up. I did finsih putting together my card that I did in our copic class when Mom was here. I guess it is ok, first time trying to really blend, I think Mom really helped me alot on it. Gotta get busy packing the rest our stuff up today. I really want to be able to load the truck and head down the coast tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I think this looks great Denise, you blended the colors beautifully, looks fantastic. Love the layout of the card too. Glad you are feeling a bit better! Safe trip tomorrow.

Imke said...

Denise, your coloring looks great and by the time you can handle it better and better. I also like the DP and the layout. Very beautiful card !!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful job on this card. You have the idea now and you just have to practice. The more you color the easier it is. You caught on quick and did great. I hope you are feeling better. It rained all night here and is still at it. They should thank me for bringing it with me. It is too dry here. Can't wait until you get here.