Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Early Valentines Day

I hope everyone has a Happy Valentines Day tomorrow. My husband has to work an evening shift tomorrow, so he took me out to eat last night. We went and at sushi at a very nice place on the waterfront overlooking the bay, our table was over looking the water, food was great.

I am posting a Valentines Day Card I made, it is made from a card kit that I recieved from my secret sister from SCS. It was a super kit, this is just one card I made, there is still plenty of supplies to make several more cards. She was very generous. I hope you like it. I was having some problems with some tremors in my hand, but I still think it turned out ok.

It has been sunny and beautiful here in the northern west coast. I am so glad to hear that the cold and freezing temperartures have left the midwest for now. (Texas and Oklahoma)

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Your card is beautiful. I don't see any signs that the tremors hurt your card. You did a great job.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How adorable! Just precious! (scrappy-carla on scs)

Imke said...

Denise, this is lovely. Love all the pinkie colors.

binkysbuttons said...

Wow - i love it. I'm doing the current round for the magnolia card kits. I hope people make that nice of card with my kit

GOOD JOB!!!


PS your copics are going postal today.

Debra G Smith said...

Denise this looks great!!!Love the colors.

Donelda said...

so sweet! All that pink is just wonderful. I rarely use pink so seeing your card makes me want to pull out all my pink stuff and go to town!!

Vickie Y said...

Denise, your card is gorgeous!

Donelda said...

this is adorable!! you guys are all so good with the flowers!! love all that pink! I live in a male dominated world so I just enjoy everyone elses' pink cards :-)