Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Early Valentines Day

I hope everyone has a Happy Valentines Day tomorrow. My husband has to work an evening shift tomorrow, so he took me out to eat last night. We went and at sushi at a very nice place on the waterfront overlooking the bay, our table was over looking the water, food was great.

I am posting a Valentines Day Card I made, it is made from a card kit that I recieved from my secret sister from SCS. It was a super kit, this is just one card I made, there is still plenty of supplies to make several more cards. She was very generous. I hope you like it. I was having some problems with some tremors in my hand, but I still think it turned out ok.

It has been sunny and beautiful here in the northern west coast. I am so glad to hear that the cold and freezing temperartures have left the midwest for now. (Texas and Oklahoma)

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Your card is beautiful. I don't see any signs that the tremors hurt your card. You did a great job.

CarlaKH said...

How adorable! Just precious! (scrappy-carla on scs)

Imke said...

Denise, this is lovely. Love all the pinkie colors.

Anonymous said...

Wow - i love it. I'm doing the current round for the magnolia card kits. I hope people make that nice of card with my kit

GOOD JOB!!!


PS your copics are going postal today.

Unknown said...

Denise this looks great!!!Love the colors.

Donelda said...

so sweet! All that pink is just wonderful. I rarely use pink so seeing your card makes me want to pull out all my pink stuff and go to town!!

Vickie Y said...

Denise, your card is gorgeous!

Donelda said...

this is adorable!! you guys are all so good with the flowers!! love all that pink! I live in a male dominated world so I just enjoy everyone elses' pink cards :-)